This toolkit provides insights, strategies, activities, and resources to address bullying. It's designed for
caregivers and parents of preschool and school-age children in child care/afterschool/youth programs and camps.
Use this kit to help:
1. Understand the extent, seriousness, and dynamics of bullying.
2. Recognize and respond early and effectively to behaviors that can lead to bullying.
3. Learn about new, effective strategies for controlling bullying.
4. Prepare children to recognize and respond effectively to early bullying behavior.
5. Teach children how everyone -- bullies, victims, bystanders, and supportive adults -- can help control bullying.
6. Create an environment where everyone understands that bullying behaviors are unacceptable, harmful, and preventable.
7. Empower yourself and children to actively intervene to prevent and stop bullying.
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
Chinese New Year
100th Day of School
Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss)
St. Patrick's Day
Health & Wellness
Age / Grade
PreK / Preschool
Submit a Resource
Request a Resource